Create an ONLINE POSTER! A Glog is like a poster, only better. Glogs allow you to create an online poster using photographs, images, graphics, video files and sound files. Glogs allow you to add hyperlinks to other websites. When you use a Glog, you are referred to as a “glogger.”
To get started, create your student account:
- Go to http://www.glogster.com/edu
- Click on Register in the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Fill out online registration form. (Nickname is the same thing as screen name or login)
- Type the code from the code box in the box below the code.
- Click SIGN UP.
- You will be taken to your personal educational Glog page. You will also receive a reminder to check your email for a confirmation email from glogster.com. When you receive the email, click the “confirm your account by clicking here” link in the email to confirm your account. Make sure to keep this e-mail in case you forget your nickname or password.
- Share your vision—Upload your completed presentation to the Nobelity WebQuest.